The concept that has re-defined the industry
What does a typical Matthews’ pet cremator look like? The answer is … anything you want it to. The fact is that there is no typical pet crematorium. Sites are different, market profiles are different, requirements are different, opportunities are different and ambitions are different. So it makes perfect sense that thanks to our unique market experience, our design resources and our engineering capabilities we can create exactly the combination of technology, design configuration, performance levels, environmental considerations, legislation requirements, aesthetics and customer concerns you are looking for.
The Matthews Environmental Solutions bespoke package commences the moment you first contact us with in-depth discussions that will cover not only your perceived needs but also your future objectives. We will offer our own unique market knowledge and will arrange a technical survey of your site where we will once again analyse your final requirements – and it is only following this crucial preliminary work that we provide our comprehensive report and recommendations, including a full breakdown of costs together with drawings and full technical specifications.
Then and only then, when you are satisfied that our plans match all your requirements and that we are confident that we have considered every possibility will we begin to manufacture your bespoke pet crematorium.
- The entire process from initial enquiry to final commissioning relies on a close working partnership between your own and our teams
- This tailor-made approach is the only way you can be 100% certain that your new plant matches every single one of your specific requirements
- Bespoke is a platform for success that has been proved with hundreds of installations both throughout the UK and across the world
- It is a truly customised approach that totally eliminates the need for compromise
- What you want, what you dreamed of, what you need, what you envisaged is precisely what we deliver.