We are helping an old customer to update his equine cremation business
A few weeks ago we received a call from a customer who has been on our books for many years. In fact we originally supplied his existing equine cremation system some 20-years ago, and although this is still performing well, his business has developed and he realised that it was time to discuss an upgrade. Which is why he had no hesitation whatsoever in coming back to us.
Our customer’s main request was that his new equine cremation system should be capable of accommodating larger horses, because he explained that in his area they had to frequently handle particularly large horses. That wasn’t a problem because over the past 20-years technology has moved on considerably and we were confident that our pet cremation expertise, together with the bespoke solutions and cremator options we offer would be more than enough to produce a customised equine cremation system that was ideally suited to his own individual requirements.
With this in mind we invited him to visit an equine cremation site where we have recently installed a new system. The unit he saw there greatly impressed him, but he also told us that his business has also expanded to include domestic pet cremation. He asked whether we could design a single cremator system that would handle the huge differences in animal sizes that he has to deal with.
That wasn’t a problem to our design department.
The specification that we proposed and was immediately accepted includes:
- A customised SA50/3 equine cremation system.
- Increased chamber diameter and length to accommodate larger horses.
- An additional burner at the end of the chamber. (This was a feature of the recently built equine cremation system he inspected and it was highly praised by that customer. The additional burner focuses on the head of the horse for a more efficient cremation process.)
- Twin stacked individual pet cremation chamber ducted into the high-capacity secondary chamber.
- An additional ‘small pet’ cremation chamber fitted to the rear of the pet cremation module.
As soon as all the in-house engineering work is completed the new equine cremation system will be fully factory-tested and pre-commissioned in our workshops before it is transported to our customer’s site for installation and final commissioning by our installation team.
If you have a tricky pet cremation issue then please speak to us to find out just how we can resolve your problem with a customised or bespoke solution. You can call us on +44 (0)161 337 4488. You can also email us at: email@example.com or you can always send us an online message using the form that can be found on our Contact page.