In order to assist all personnel involved in the handling of coffins Matthews Environmental Solutions has developed a range of coffin handling technology designed for the easy and safe moving of both standard and heavy duty coffins weighing up to 65 stone (413Kg)
Standard – Manual Hydraulic Charging Bier
Constructed in 1.5-inch square steel tube 12, 14 and 16 gauge. Also includes a double acting Hydraulic hand pump. This charging bier is fully CE Safety Certified and incorporates an Anti-Bacterial finish. Principally designed for charging directly into the cremator. The manual operated pump is a standard feature standard and the bier is designed with a standard overhang of 690mm.
The rollers are 50 mm diameter steel zinc plated and the trolley runs on 100 x 150 mm brake-assisted castors.
|Length||Width||Closed height||Fully extended||Lift||Weight||Lift capacity|
As an optional extra the trolley can be supplied as an electro-hydraulic unit and with an extended overhang.
Heavy Duty – Mobile Coffin Transporter Charging Bier
Where excessive weight is expected to be encountered or where space to manoeuvre is restricted, this versatile transporter and lifter offers the perfect solution.
The transporter is designed with a powerful hydraulic ram capable of lifting 65 stone (413Kg) and features extended height lift capacity as standard, meaning that the user is totally protected from the risks and strains associated with manual handling.
The transporter also incorporates a 5th wheel drive system for easy manoeuvrability and with a powerful battery providing a range of up to 15Km on a single charge you are assured of effortless coffin collection from the catafalque and transfer to racking stations and the cremator.
The transporter is ruggedly constructed and finished with a durable antimicrobial powder coating. It also incorporates a fully programmable digital control system governing speed, torque, forward and reverse movement. The control panel, which is securely housed in a watertight steel housing, also displays battery status along with an intelligent charging system.
- Market Leading Design
- Single user, unassisted operation (safety release)
- Powerful 5th wheel electric power driven, 15 km range on a single charge
- Precise manoeuvrability even when fully loaded – speed and torque parameters fully programmable to suit crematorium specific topography ensuring safe operation
- Foot Pedal height adjustment (electro-hydraulic) 400 mm – 1920 mm lift range renders the charger compatible with all cremators
- Long life battery pack with intelligent charging system
- Remote Control (operable either side of unit)
- Finished in a durable anti-microbial powder coat finish