Following a two-day audit by Standard Global Services (SGS) earlier this week, Matthews Environmental Solutions (MES) can proudly announce that we are certified to the ISO9001:2015 standard, which is the internationally recognised standard for Quality Management.
A robust Quality Management System is an essential part of our commitment to our clients, enabling us to deliver high quality products and services that consistently meet, and exceed, their expectations through:
- Understanding requirements and following a structured process to ensure that the final products and service meet these needs.
- Increasing efficiency and productivity within our business.
- Ensuring high-quality performance from our suppliers.
- Generating and storing robust documentation, to ensure traceability.
- Mechanisms for ongoing training and assessment of the competency of our employees.
- Continually reviewing and improving our systems and processes.
Indeed, our accreditation report describes our Quality Management System as ‘very well designed and maintained’, while the ‘excellent’ rating for our design and development process was ‘demonstrated with high levels of documents and traceability maintained for clients which shows conformance to Customer, Statutory and Regulatory Requirements required’. The report also commented on our ‘very warm, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff’.
The team have spent many months improving our Quality Management System to not only meet the strategic direction of our organisation, but also the requirements of the internationally recognised ISO 9001:2015 standard. We therefore want to thank each member of the team for their dedication, hard-work and commitment that has led to this achievement. This isn’t just a certificate, but a reflection of our ongoing commitment to developing our processes and procedures and improving how we operate and deliver the quality of products and services clients have come to expect from MES.