High specification at a competitive price
The IEB range of pet cremators is based on a concept originally developed by our sister company in the USA, but that has now been adapted by us to ensure that it complies with the latest UK and European legislation. The IEB models that we currently offer to the UK and European markets are all wholly British built and are fully engineered in our own workshops to top UK standards.
The IEB range is intended for the efficient cremation of individual household pets and small batch loads, but what makes this exclusive range of pet cremators stand out is that they are designed to incorporate the kind of high-spec features that you would normally find only within equipment that is available at a much higher price.
Standard features include:
- Choice of speeds from 34kg per hour up to 91kg per hour
- Safe loads from 90kg up to 340kg
- Push button controlled self-locking and self-sealing doors
- Hot hearth primary chamber to ensure efficient and fast cremation time
- Refractory lined chimney
- Large secondary chamber to eliminate smoke and odours
- Superior thermal insulation to preserve heat and maximise fuel efficiency
- PLC touch screen controls for automated management of cremation cycle
A sensitive approach to pet cremation
As well as satisfying the requirements of pet crematoria operators Matthews’ IEB pet cremators are also sensitive to the needs of the bereaved pet owners because the other major feature that separates this range from so many other pet cremators is that the aesthetically designed fascia is far more appropriate whenever grieving pet owner may wish to witness the final journey of their beloved companion. Instead of a traditional industrialised appearance Matthews’ IEB pet cremators are designed with a stylish and modern stainless steel finish that is so much more appropriate and far more sensitive to the occasion.