With more than 100 years of experience and over 4,500 installations in over 50 countries Matthews Environmental Solutions is, without question, the market leader in pet cremation technology.
Within the IEB range there are three highly efficient compact cremators designed to accommodate all types of small to mid-size pets and animals.
IEB20 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
|Width||Length||Height||Load||Secondary Capacity||Throughout Chamber Retention||Weight|
All IEB Pet Cremators can be used with either Natural gas or LP gas. They require a 220 volt.
- Thermal Efficiency – up to 304mm of multi-insulation to retain heat inside chamber and ensure maximum energy efficiency
- Smoke Buster™ – Largest secondary combustion chamber in its class for complete elimination of smoke and odour
- Stainless Steel Stack – Non-corrosive shell with 76.2mm refractory lining for strength, durability and safety
- Hot Hearth Floor – eliminates fluid run-off, ensures fast cremation and recycles energy for fuel efficiency
- Intelligent Loading Door – self-locking and self-sealing. Opens and closes at the push of a button
- Smart Control System – simple to operate 6-inch PLC touchscreen completely automates the cremation cycle
IEB20 AVAILABLE OPTIONS
- Electric cremains processor
- Battery powered Pet hydraulic lift table
- Pet loading cart
- Processing workstation
Matthews Environmental Solutions operates a policy of continual development under which critical dimensions etc may be subject to change.