The Surefire pet cremators combine High-efficiency and cost-efficiency into one
Over many years of reliable operation across the pet cremation industry and throughout many countries around the world, Surefire pet cremators are internationally recognised as the gold standard for excellence in operation, environmental and safety compliance, quality build standards and outstanding value for money.
Although we do offer a standard range of models to suit a wide variety of needs and applications it is almost inevitable that because of virtually every contact, every requirement and every installation is individual and different, then the vast majority of our Surefire® pet cremators are exclusively customised and purpose built to deliver a unique solution.
The Surefire® range of pet cremators offers a machine to suit every pet cremation application from small start-ups to large established pet crematoria where multiple machines with varying sizes of chambers are often installed.
As part of our tailor made service we can incorporate virtually any specification to meet the individual needs of the operator.
- Operating capacities from 25kg per hour up to capacity to suit customer requirements
- Manual loading
- Loading biers
- Chamber dimensions to suit animals of all sizes
- Additional individual chambers
- Choice of operating programmes from intermittent up to full 8-hour days
- Range of hearth types – including fixed and hot hearth
- Secondary chamber zone for enhanced emission cleansing and flue gas neutralisation
- Heat recovery systems to recycle waste heat for the production of hot air, hot water or steam
- Choice of fuel systems to suit needs, availability and location
All Surefire pet cremators are designed, engineered and certified to ensure full compliance with any relevant international or local environmental or safety regulations.