The Matthews Environmental Solutions Surefire SA25 fixed hearth pet cremators are internationally acclaimed as the most effective and environmentally responsible pet cremator systems available today.
They are also highly regarded for the quality and respect they afford to each individual pet owner.
The horizontal cylindrical design offers the strongest possible refractory construction offering years of maintenance free operation, as well as promoting efficient combustion. A range of options allows this range to be tailored to suit client requirements however demanding.
SUREFIRE SA25 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
|Model||Burn Rate||Chamber Volume||Depth||Height||Width||Chamber ID||Chamber Length||Weight|
SUREFIRE SA25 FEATURES
- Heavy steel shell with 1600°C refractory and high-efficiency calcium silicate insulation
- Full-size, interlocked load/ash door
- High-grade refractory lined chimney provides years of maintenance-free operation
- Pressured combustion air penetrates the pet remains and causes turbulence in the gas stream ensuring efficient destruction of emissions
- Flexible configuration
- Mobile – trailer mounted, skid mounted or containerised
- Fuel storage and delivery system
- Electrical generator
- Secondary combustion zone
- Energy recovery
- Charging bier
- Electric cremains processor
Matthews Environmental Solutions operates a policy of continual development under which critical dimensions etc may be subject to change.