Quality is an integral part of Matthews Environmental Solutions Ltd business model and we therefore recognise the importance of designing, manufacturing, procuring, installing, servicing and repairing incineration and combustion systems that consistently meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties, whilst not compromising on safety, compliance or quality. Specifically, Matthews Environmental Solutions Ltd are committed to quality management focussing on customer satisfaction and continual improvement through:
- Fully understanding our customers’ requirements and delivering products and services that enhance customer satisfaction by assuring performance, consistency, safety and value.
- Fulfilling contractual obligations in terms of quality, cost, and schedule.
- Providing products and services that comply, as a minimum, with applicable legislation, recognised industry standards and best practice.
- Ensuring our business supply and delivery processes are efficient and effective by identifying and appropriately managing potential risks.
- Developing and maintaining a systematic approach to quality management.
- Communicating and engaging with clients, contractors, suppliers and other interested parties to ensure their understanding of our quality policy, procedures and performance.
- Establishing, maintaining and improving supplier relationships to ensure quality, whilst reducing costs and delivery times.
- Maintaining open communication with our customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Providing a framework for setting quality assurance objectives and targets and with auditing and monitoring to continually review and improve our quality performance.
At Matthews Environmental Solutions Ltd, teamwork, engagement, ownership and support by everyone is vital for achieving our quality objectives. In this context, we are committed to providing the required leadership, management and resources to fulfil the objectives of this policy.
This policy will be reviewed periodically to ensure its ongoing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
Managing Director May 2019