As one of the world’s most respected ranges of fixed hearth incinerators, the Surefire 25 boasts an international reputation as an efficient and environmentally responsible solution to the problems associated with the disposal of a wide range of waste types.
The horizontal cylindrical design produces the strongest possible refractory construction to ensure years of maintenance-free operation plus unbeatable combustion efficiency.
- Remote communities
- Man camps
|Model||Burn Rate||Chamber Volume||Depth||Height||Width||Chamber ID||Length||Chamber Weight|
- Heavy steel shell with 1600°C refractory and high-efficiency calcium silicate insulation
- Full-size interlocked load/ash door
- High-grade refractory lined chimney provides years of maintenance-free operation
- Pressured combustion air penetrates the waste and causes turbulence in the gas stream to ensure efficient destruction of emissions
- Automatic loading
- Mobile – trailer/container/skid
- Fuel storage/delivery system
- Electrical generator
- Secondary combustion zone
- Energy recovery
- Wet scrubber
- Waste oil injection
Matthews Environmental Solutions operates a policy of continual development under which critical dimensions etc may be subject to change.