The pressure is on for the world’s leading waste incinerator manufacturers
They say that ‘success breeds success’ and judging by the amount of work now being undertaken in our workshop then Matthews Environmental Solution has been very successful indeed. Which is precisely why we’re now globally recognised as the world’s leading waste incinerator manufacturers. This morning, seeing just how busy our engineering teams were, I made a list of all the projects that are currently under construction. Even I had to admit that the list was pretty impressive.
- Surefire® SF200. This highly rated waste incineration plant that has been designed to incorporate a wet scrubber, is destined for delivery to a health centre in Pakistan where it is needed to safely dispose of medical waste. It is currently undergoing its final commissioning prior to strip down and shipping.
- Surefire® SA50/0.6. A highly acclaimed pet cremation unit that is undergoing final commissioning before it will be transported and installed at a large pet crematorium in Scotland.
- Surefire® SA50/0.6. Waiting in line for the completion of the unit described above, this pet cremation plant will shortly be commissioned, shipped and installed at a pet crematorium in Gloucestershire, England.
- Surefire® SF50. As one of the leading waste incinerator manufactures we receive orders from all over the world. This compact SF50 is currently being fitted out and is destined for the Maldives.
- 5-Chamber Pet Cremation System. We designed this bespoke pet cremator specifically to meet our client’s unique requirements and it is currently undergoing refractory work before shipment to Northern Ireland.
- 10-Chamber Pet Cremation System. The early stages of fabrication for this bespoke pet cremator have just been commenced.
- Allburn 4. All the plans are in place and fabrication is just about to commence on this specially designed animal remains incinerator being built for one of our clients who is based in Europe.
Yes, the pressure may be on, but as the leading waste incinerator manufacturers it is something that we are well used to and we’re totally confident that everything will be completed on schedule.
If you are looking to source a new waste incineration, pet cremation or human cremation plant then speak to us as early as possible for expert advice and to discover how the world’s best waste incinerator manufacturers can help you achieve your objectives. You can call us on +44 (0)161 337 4488. You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can always send us an online message using the form that can be found on our Contact page.